So, today I am gonna do the this time next year tag! I am so excited, as I am doing this tag for the first time! I would like to thank Elsie L.M.C from Elsie L.M.C! Do check out her awesome blog!
So, Let’s jump into the Tag!
Rules of the Tag:
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Set yourself goals for the next year
3. Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
4. Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
5. Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you have achieved!
Goals to achieve:-
- Learn to do a Cartwheel!
I really want to learn how to do a cartwheel as I am very fascinated I just hope I don’t break a bone. I will try practicing it daily or weekly.
- Limit watching diy videos on YouTube, and actually try some diy’s!
Yeah, I watch a lot of diy videos on YouTube, but I don’t try any of them! So, I pledge today that even if I watch lots of diy videos, I will make sure that I will try any one of them( if useful!)
- Be a more organised!
As I’ve mentioned earlier in an award, I am a bit messy person! So, I would like to be more organised and schedule my work accordingly! I will also get a bullet journal! 📓
So, after 365 days, I will write a post about my goals and if I completed them or not!
So, stay tuned!