It’s an amazing day at doodlingpanda! Nowadays, It’s raining awards for me! That’s right! Today I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award! This is the second time I am receiving this award!! I am so thankful to Hannah from Sassy girl’s journey for nominating me for this award! She is a newbie blogger and blogs about amazing things!! All of you out there, please check her blog out!! So without further ado let’s jump into the award!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
Questions given to me by Hannah:-
- From first course to last, what does your perfect meal look like?
ans:- I would have a four course meal, starting with some hot and sour chicken soup. Then I would have starters with some chicken momos . After that I would have some schezwan fried rice/noodles with some spicy chicken in black bean sauce with added mushrooms(yum!) and them I would stop it of with some Chocolate ice-cream, preferably, Death by chocolate!
2.If you could’ve witnessed any event in history, what would it be?
ans: The sinking of Titanic!
3. What’s your drink order (could be coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, whatever you drink a lot)?
ans: It would be Lime soda, Oreo milkshake, coffee and tea.
4. Who’s your favorite singer/band?
ans: I like Sia very much! Her bold voice give every song a power punch. I also like Katy Perry and chainsmokers!
5. What automatically cheers you up?
ans: Listening to party songs!
6. Who is your hero (fictional or not)?
ans: I like Baymax from Big hero six, a lot! But, I don’t have a particular Hero!
7. What is the ride you make a beeline for at an amusement park?
ans: Roller coasters( for land rides!)or Water slides (for water rides!)
8. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
9. What is the best trip you have ever taken?
ans: My best trip was when I went to Switzerland and France!! It was a dream come true for me!!
10. How long have you known your best friend?
ans: From when we where in Playschool! We are even in the same school and also in the same class!
11. TV at home or movies in the theater?
ans: Movies at theater!( I love the cheese popcorn served there!)
- Elsie L.M.C
- Ashutosh Gursale
- Simply Adaina
- Himanshi Shukla
Questions for Nominees:-
- What are/is the thing/things that only you can do?
- chocolate or vanilla?
- Define beauty, from your perspective.
- Do you like YouTube? who is your favourite YouTuber?
- Dog, cat or rodent person?
- Tea or coffee?
- what is your zodiac sign?
- Do you believe in fortune telling?
- your biggest fear?
- your favourite cartoon?
- Have you ever petted a wild animal? if so what animal was it?
I hope all of you will do the Award!!