This time I am doing The Cramm award! I would like to thank my dear friend Riya from Aestheticgraphy, who is also an amazing blogger!! Her blog is very interesting, please make sure to go and check it out!
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things that motivate me to blog:-
- Words- certain words really motivate me!
- Art– Music, drawings, photographs….
- Nature- My surroundings inspires me the most!
3 People that motivate me to blog:-
- My Readers!!
- My Friends and Family
- My Cat( I consider her as my sister!)
One thing I hope to do that will improve the world
Ans: I haven’t really thought about that. But, at this age, my aim would be to plant a lot of trees and plants in our locality. Why, It might be successful after all!
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Ans: Meaning of life for me is to be happy, do good things and enjoy it without any regrets. Never be shy to try new things, visit new places, and experience different situations. Live life to the fullest!!
Thanks for reading!!